Hrduncan's 2nd portable! Flashback2(atari) (unamed)

Hrduncan

i will be using a flashback2! 40 games built in! with a cartslot! for atari games!

simple controls!

this should be a fast easy portable so i can increase my mobo trimming skills!

3.5 inch ebay screen
flashback2 mobo
one or two bp915 batteries.
original controller
and cart slot for atari games
audio amp
volume control
charge jack
simple small design!
4953573576_1f1da0e7e7_o.jpg

atari-flashback2.JPG

alright thanks twilight!!

does anyone know if the atari flashback2 outputs composite?

just bought one of ebay!! next gonna search for a dmg (case) and gba sp (for batteries and regulator)

and i need a 3.5inch ebay screen and gonna make the paddle control!

alright thanks!

does anyone know if the gba sp battery needs a pcb or can it be directly hooked up to a charger because i want to just buy a replacement battery and charger gba sp's are expensive

Hrduncan said:
thanks for trolling mako and still not telling me anything.
Welcome to 50% of ModRetro, bro.

I ought to learn some electronics and actually be some help.

the whole point of me asking is to figure out if i want to buy the gba sp or not or just buy batteries and a charger. so if anyone could tell me and not troll that would be nice.

He never listens, I've tried and tried, and even reported him.

If there's any Moderators in this barren part of the forum, please make him desist.

srry ill stop but what is the time limit for bumping old topics does it have to be from the same month? srry didn't mean to be a problem :sweat:

When it is and when it isn't acceptable to bump threads is complicated, honestly. In the case of this thread it hadn't been posted in for about four months (and for that matter I don't think Hrduncan even comes here any more). In general, if it's been a month or more since the last post or it's beyond the first page of topics (though there's only one page here in the Atari section to begin with), you should think twice before posting in it. In a case like this where it's been four months since the last reply, you should check to see if the person you're trying to assist will even see your post. If he hasn't logged in for a while, like here, he probably won't even see it.

I can't fault you for trying to be helpful, but when you're bumping threads this dead for a user gone for so long (his last post was Dec. 4, two months ago) your helpfulness is basically going down the drain. :p

haha well that was interesting. i guess im back working on this portable now so heres what i have so far.

img1075u.jpg

img1060h.jpg

Im also having video issues with my atari flashback ive tested the screen and it works perfectly. its definately the atari could it be a grounding issue?
img1188i.jpg

other than that i have everything running off batteries perfectly
img1184f.jpg

Back